Canon imageCLASS MF455dw Driver Printer Setup for Windows, Mac Osx. imageCLASS MF455dw Designed for small and medium-sized businesses, the Canon imageCLASS MF455dw model balances speedy performance, minimal maintenance, and the ability to add an optional paper tray. A 5″ color touchscreen delivers an intuitive user experience and can be customized by a device administrator to help simplify many daily tasks.
Canon Imageclass MF445dw Driver Windows (64Bit)
File Name: MF440SeriesMFDriverV660W64.exe
Relase Date: 4 Sep, 2019
Operating Systems: Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1 (64bit), Windows 8 (64bit), Windows 7 (64bit)
Size: 286.15 MB
Windows 32bit Driver Canon Imageclass MF445dw
File Name: MF440SeriesMFDriverV660W32.exe
Post Date: September 4, 2019
Operating Systems: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 8.1 (32bit), Windows 8 (32bit), Windows 7 (32bit)
Size: 286.14 MB
Canon Imageclass MF743Cdw Driver for Windows (64-Bit)
Relased: 7 April, 2019
Operating systems: Windows 10 (64-Bit), Windows 8.1 (64-Bit), Windows 8 (64-Bit), Windows 7 (64-Bit)
Size: 148.15 MB
How to Download and Install
Driver Version: Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver – V2.40, Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver – V2.40, Generic Plus PS3 Printer Driver – V2.40, Generic FAX Driver – V10.45, ScanGear – V11.3
*Precaution When Using a USB Connection
Disconnect the USB cable that connects the device and computer before installing the driver.
Connect the USB cable after installing the driver.
other Drivers: Canon Imageclass Mf247dw Driver
Drivers and applications are compressed.
Download the file.
* When clicking [Run] on the file download screen (file is not saved to disk)
1. If the User Account Control prompt is displayed, click [Yes], and then click [Run] on the subsequent Security Alert screen.
2. The Setup Wizard will start.
3. After the Setup Wizard has started, follow the instructions on the screen to perform the installation.
* When clicking [Save] on the file download screen (the file is saved to disk at a specified location)
1. Save the file to an appropriate location, and then double-click the file (double-clicking the file will create a new folder in the same location).
2. If the User Account Control prompt is displayed, click [Yes].
3. The Setup Wizard will start.
4. After the Setup Wizard has started, follow the instructions on the screen to perform the installation.