Canon imageCLASS MF455dw Driver Printer Setup for Windows, Mac OsX. imageCLASS MF455dw Designed for small and medium-size businesses, the Canon imageCLASS MF455dw model balances speedy performance, minimal maintenance, and the ability to add an optional paper tray. A 5″ color touchscreen delivers an intuitive user experience and can be customized by a device administrator to help simplify many daily tasks.
Canon Imageclass MF445dw Driver Windows (64Bit)
File Name: MF440SeriesMFDriverV660W64.exe
Relase Date: 4 Sep, 2019
Operating Systems: Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1 (64bit), Windows 8 (64bit), Windows 7 (64bit)
Size: 286.15 MB
Windows 32bit Driver Canon Imageclass MF445dw
File Name: MF440SeriesMFDriverV660W32.exe
Post Date: September 4, 2019
Operating Systems: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 8.1 (32bit), Windows 8 (32bit), Windows 7 (32bit)
Size: 286.14 MB
Canon Imageclass MF743Cdw Driver for Windows (64-Bit)
Relased: 7 April, 2019
Operating systems: Windows 10 (64-Bit), Windows 8.1 (64-Bit), Windows 8 (64-Bit), Windows 7 (64-Bit)
Size: 148.15 MB
How to Download and Install
Driver Version: Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver – V2.40, Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver – V2.40, Generic Plus PS3 Printer Driver – V2.40, Generic FAX Driver – V10.45, ScanGear – V11.3
*Precaution When Using a USB Connection
Disconnect the USB cable that connects the device and computer before installing the driver.
Connect the USB cable after installing the driver.
Drivers and applications are compressed.
Download the file.
* When clicking [Run] on the file download screen (file is not saved to disk)
1. If the User Account Control prompt is displayed, click [Yes], and then click [Run] on the subsequent Security Alert screen.
2. The Setup Wizard will start.
3. After the Setup Wizard has started, follow the instructions on the screen to perform installation.
* When clicking [Save] on the file download screen (file is saved to disk at specified location)
1. Save the file to an apporopriate location, and then double-click the file (double-clicking the file will create a new folder in the same location).
2. If the User Account Control prompt is displayed, click [Yes].
3. The Setup Wizard will start.
4. After the Setup Wizard has started, follow the instructions on the screen to perform installation.