Canon EOS Utility Software freeware support for Windows and macOS. Canon DSLR Camera Remote controls your EOS camera and transfers your files easily with free Canon camera software for PC and Mac computers.
What is EOS Utility?
- EOS Utility easily transfers images from your EOS camera to your computer. You can transfer all images at once or select individual images to transfer; it also integrates easily with Digital Photo Professional and ImageBrowser EX.
- EOS Utility also allows you to remotely operate the camera from your computer using a USB cable, via wi-fi if your camera includes it, or via a separate Wireless File Transmitter (excludes EOS M).
- EOS Utility is included in the initial software setup for your EOS camera.
Canon EOS Utility Software Download
EOS Utility 3.12.10 for Windows
- Windows 10 (x64)
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (x64)
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7 (x64)
- Windows 7
File name: EU-Installset-W18.104.22.168.zip
File version: 22.214.171.124
File type: zip
File size: 118283KB
EOS Utility 3.11.1 for Mac OS X
- macOS 10.15
- macOS 10.14
- macOS 10.13
- macOS v10.12
EOS Ra, EOS M200, EOS 90D, EOS M6 Mark II, EOS Kiss X10 / EOS REBEL SL3 / EOS 250D / EOS 200D II, EOS RP, EOS R, EOS Kiss M / EOS M50, EOS REBEL T100 / EOS 4000D / EOS 3000D, EOS Kiss X90 / EOS REBEL T7 / EOS 2000D / EOS 1500D, EOS-1D X Mark II, EOS-1D X, EOS-1D C, EOS 7D Mark II, EOS 6D Mark II, EOS 6D, EOS 5DS R, EOS 5DS, EOS 5D Mark IV, EOS 5D Mark III, EOS 80D, EOS 9000D / EOS 77D, EOS 8000D / EOS REBEL T6s / EOS 760D, EOS Kiss X9i / EOS REBEL T7i / EOS 800D, EOS Kiss X9 / EOS REBEL SL2 / EOS 200D, EOS Kiss X8i / EOS REBEL T6i / EOS 750D, EOS Kiss X80 / EOS REBEL T6 / EOS 1300D, EOS M100, EOS M6, EOS M5, EOS M3, EOS M10
EOS Utility 3.13.20 for macOS
- macOS 11
- macOS 10.15
- macOS 10.14
- macOS 10.13
EOS Kiss M2 / EOS M50 II, EOS R5, EOS R6, EOS 70D, EOS Kiss X10i / EOS REBEL T8i / EOS 850D, EOS-1D X Mark III, EOS Ra, EOS M200, EOS 90D, EOS M6 Mark II, EOS Kiss X10 / EOS REBEL SL3 / EOS 250D / EOS 200D II, EOS RP, EOS R, EOS Kiss M / EOS M50, EOS REBEL T100 / EOS 4000D / EOS 3000D, EOS Kiss X90 / EOS REBEL T7 / EOS 2000D / EOS 1500D, EOS-1D X Mark II, EOS-1D X, EOS-1D C, EOS 7D Mark II, EOS 6D Mark II, EOS 6D, EOS 5DS R, EOS 5DS, EOS 5D Mark IV, EOS 5D Mark III, EOS 80D, EOS 9000D / EOS 77D, EOS 8000D / EOS REBEL T6s / EOS 760D, EOS Kiss X9i / EOS REBEL T7i / EOS 800D, EOS Kiss X9 / EOS REBEL SL2 / EOS 200D, EOS Kiss X8i / EOS REBEL T6i / EOS 750D, EOS Kiss X80 / EOS REBEL T6 / EOS 1300D, EOS M100, EOS M6, EOS M5, EOS M3, EOS M10
File version: 3.13.20
File type: dmg.zip
File size: 65204KB
- EOS Utility 3.13.20 cannot be used with macOS 10.15.2 because the camera cannot be connected. Please do not install it.
- EOS Utility 3-series and EOS Utility 2.14 can be simultaneously installed on one computer.
(When installing EOS Utility 3-series, EOS Utility 2. x will also be updated to the newest version.)
- When any model EOS-1Ds Mark III, EOS-1D Mark IV, EOS-1D Mark III, EOS 7D, EOS 5D Mark II, EOS 70D, EOS 60Da, EOS 60D, EOS 50D, EOS 40D, EOS Kiss X70 / EOS REBEL T5 / EOS 1200D / EOS Hi, EOS Kiss X7i / EOS REBEL T5i / EOS 700D, EOS Kiss X7 / EOS REBEL SL1 / EOS 100D, EOS Kiss X6i / EOS REBEL T4i / EOS 650D, EOS Kiss X50 / EOS REBEL T3 / EOS 1100D, EOS Kiss X5 / EOS REBEL T3i / EOS 600D, EOS Kiss X4 / EOS REBEL T2i / EOS 550D, EOS Kiss X3 / EOS REBEL T1i / EOS 500D, EOS Kiss X2 / EOS DIGITAL REBEL XSi / EOS 450D, EOS Kiss F / EOS REBEL XS / EOS 1000D, EOS M2, EOS M is connected, EOS Utility 2.14 will be started.
EOS Utility is a utility that brings collective capabilities to talk with the digital digicam. These capabilities include downloading and showing images, far-flung shooting, and digital digicam manipulation for every setting. For download instructions, comply with the stairs below. Have your digital digicam’s Serial Number equipped earlier than you begin.
Benefit Canon EOS Utility Software
Free file transfer and remote shooting software for EOS cameras
Transfer images and movies to your PC or Mac computer or remote control your camera for tethered shooting. Use a USB cable or a wi-fi connection* for wireless image transfer and remote control.
Manage your photoshoot
Use your camera usually, and while connected to EOS Utility, captured images will be automatically transferred to the computer, the camera memory card, or both. Let the client choose their favourites right there on the shoot.
Remote control your camera
Ensure perfect framing with live preview using framing grids and compositing tools. Control the camera from a computer with tethered or wireless* shooting, ideal for studio still-life shoots or sporting events. EOS Utility also allows you to activate the interval timer function for time-lapse videos.
Organize your transferred files
Transferred images can be automatically renamed and stored in folders based on the shooting date, time, and other settings to help you organize them. You can also add or change metadata and copyright for your images.
Add custom Picture Styles and connect to DPP.
Register the downloaded Picture Styles on your EOS camera, and create your film simulations and color profiles. EOS Utility also integrates easily with Digital Photo Professional for a seamless workflow.
Update camera settings and firmware
Make your camera setup easy with EOS Utility. Update camera settings, including network and FTP settings, synchronize the time and date with your computer and install firmware updates in your camera and lenses.
Transfer images and movies from your camera
Use EOS Utility to transfer images and videos from a camera to your PC or Mac computer. Select specific images, all images, or only those you haven’t yet transferred. Share the images from a remote location with others for immediate feedback.